A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Haimowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Haimowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haimowitz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haimowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Haimowitz, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haimowitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haimowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Haimowitz BS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Haimowitz practice?
- Dr. Bernard Haimowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Haimowitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.