A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hertzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Hertzman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hertzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertzman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hertzman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Lee Hertzman MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Hertzman practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hertzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Hertzman practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.