A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hildebrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Hildebrand is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hildebrand
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hildebrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hildebrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hildebrand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hildebrand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard August Hildebrand MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Hildebrand practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hildebrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Hildebrand practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Nellis Afb, NV.
See Nellis Afb Internists and Nellis Afb Rheumatologists.