A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hildebrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Hildebrand is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hildebrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hildebrand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hildebrand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard August Hildebrand MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Hildebrand practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hildebrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Hildebrand practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Nellis Afb, NV.
See Nellis Afb Internists and Nellis Afb Rheumatologists.