A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Horn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard David Horn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Horn practice?
- Dr. Bernard Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Horn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons.