A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Horn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Horn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Horn practice?
Dr. Bernard Horn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons and Exton Pediatricians.