A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Horn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard David Horn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Horn practice?
- Dr. Bernard Horn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Horn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Orthopedic Surgeons.