A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Hsu, Pain Management/Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hsu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Haoyun Hsu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Hsu practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pain Management Doctors and Buffalo Anesthesiologists.