A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Hsu, Pain Management/Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hsu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Haoyun Hsu MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard H. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Hsu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists, Buffalo Pain Management Doctors, and Buffalo Physiatrists.