Pain Management/Anesthesiology

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu always has time to answer all of your questions. He never rushes you out of his office. His last statement is "do you have any questions".

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is excellent. He very clearly explains treatment options, and is never in a hurry to leave the exam room. He is also very good answering all of my questions and concerns.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu always addresses my concerns and offers options and alternatives to medication therapy

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is truly a professional from the moment you walk in the waiting room which is inviting , to the staff which are always personable and finally the meeting with Dr Hsu who always puts you at ease as he is concerned with your medical condition.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Never leave Dr Hsu unhappy. All questions answered, my pain is under control, or we have made the necessary plans to get the pain to the very best point we can. I have actually had treatments that I have felt 100% pain free, or close to it! None Better!

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased and he explained everything in detail to me.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never in my life have I been pain free without taking any kind of pills for the pain

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is totally knowledgeable and professional. I trust his diagnosis and treatment in healing my pain. I think he is a wonderful doctor and the girls in the front office are totally friendly like Dr. Hsu, always cheerful and professional as well.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu's bedside manner is great. He listens and addresses all concerns.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu, Always sincere and caring, never rushed during the exam and consult. I have deep respect for this doctor and have advised other physicians of his outstanding practice.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu explained my procedure in a very concise, understandable manner for a lay person to understand. Dr. Hsu's approach to managing a patients pain is his willingness to work with different options that best suit the patient.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Helpful every step of the way, put me at ease!

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is the best doctor I have ever had, and I've had many. He is very receptive and really listens to what is going on with you.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so very happy to have Dr Hsu as my doctor. He has an awesome bedside manner and he always listens to my concerns. His office staff is so friendly and nice too.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is the best. I have had better relief from his treatments then any medications.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Began seeing Dr. Hsu for pain related to fibromyalgia in 2014. He is attentive, caring and is a good educator; pointing out positives and negatives of treatment. Helped me with Acupuncture and makes appropriate referrals and recommendations for meds.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

trigger points in upper back and shoulder helped, still muscle tightness in chest. my complaint of pain down right lumbar spine and pelvis was not thoroughly investigated. Had to go ER on Sun/Mon for severe acute pelvic pain and numbness of right leg :(

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AS ALWAYS DR, HSU ADDRESSED MY PROBLEM AND CONTINUED TO DO WHAT WAS NEEDED FOR ME.THANK-YOU..IT IS REFRESHING HAVING A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PAITENT

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is very friendly and personable. I always felt comfortable.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with Dr Hsu. He is very kind, caring and actually listens to my problems and addresses them to my satisfaction. He offers several solutions for me to think about. I have made amazing progress with Dr Hsu. Excellent Dr!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is wonderful, compassionate, and a great doctor. He took great care of me, and I currently do not have any pain. Thank you Dr. Hsu!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love that Dr. Hsu listens to me and my concerns and does not just dismiss me!!!

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hsu is the most gentle kind and caring man. He listens to your problems ...he really listens! Terry, she works at the front desk was so extremely helpful even giving me a high five after helping me with my health ins. the entire staff is great!

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff was amazing. I was in a very lowly state, and they helped to raise my spirit.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is one of the best doctors in WNY hands down. I have been to over 30 doctors over the years and Noone can even come close to his ability to keep a great schedule and really find the root cause of the problem.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Hsu takes his time to explain EVERYTHING to you. He makes you feel important and all of your concerns are valid.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu has real compassion, is very professional, and my treatment helped a lot. His staff are kind and attentive. Bravo!

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu was very professional. He answered all my questions. Did not hurry me at all. I wish other Dr.'s could take a lesson from him on how to treat patients. I was very satisfied with my appointment. Gwen

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Hsu was wonderful, the whole staff is friendly and warm. Dr Hsu is so down to earth, he listens too all my questions and even answers them. I feel like I am talking to a friend. Really a great experience.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is the first pain doctor to listen to my concerns and address me like a person,not a number.

by James K. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I've suffered from back pain for a long time and Dr. Hsu was able to bring down the pain level to a bare minimum with an injection, instead of habit forming drugs. Thank you!

Jul 22nd, 2013

Good doctor, takes his time with patients and is sincere and caring.

Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hsu is extremely skilled in epidural injections, and he has a fantastic bedside manner. Very Professional all around.

Esq show details Esq
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Hsu is extremely talented in pain management and epidural injections! Hands down, without a doubt I recommend Dr. Hsu 110% as an interventional pain management physician.