Pain Management/Anesthesiology

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu listens to your concerns and addresses the issues. He explains things very well and does not talk down to you. I would highly recommend any one suffering from chronic pain go to him for relief. His office staff are very welcoming and helpful too.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is the only doctor that I feel completely safe with. He always has the best interest for his patient. I never wait long for my appointment, if I have to wait at all. When it comes to scheduling, him and his team always get me right in. Great team!

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu has been an absolute blessing! I've had chronic back pain issues for years. He is addressing the pain, yes, but he also treats me as a person! Not just a number!

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been Treating With Dr Hsu for many years and he is always a constant professional, always addresses my concerns. His staff is outstanding

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is an excellent DR. He actually listens to your concerns and answers all questions. I never feel rushed with him, he takes the time to explain everything and makes sure all my questions are answered

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, upon being greeted by the very bright, cheery and professional staff, I felt right at home waiting no more than a couple minutes to be seen by Dr. Hsu. Dr. Hsu is totally personable and I know I am in medically, capable hands.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and the staff is amazing

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

So far, i believe that I have been well-advised.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He addressed my pain & we went with nerve blocks & this is the first time in 15 years I am living with no pain

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the first Dr. that has really listen to my concerns. I feel like he understands my issues instead of "live with it " mentality of other Dr's that I have seen.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctor.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu and his office staff are excellent in caring for their patients. I highly recommend his office to you.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was very prompt, professional and explained everything very well.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is an exellent doctor with great communication skills, coupled with empathy for his patient's pain.

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is very caring, professional, and he gets results. His support staff is top notch and they respond very fast.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR HSU IS ONE OF THE FEW DOCTORS THAT HAS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME AND ADDRESSED MY CONCERNS COMPLETELY AS WELL AS MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING HE ADDRESSED OR SUGGESTED. HE EXPRESSED A GENUINE CONCERN FOR MY SITUATION

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shu is very professional. He answered all my concerns. He is very kind and I appreciate that very much. After talking to Dr. Shu, I feel that I will be able to live with my back problems

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Have been with Dr Hsu for years now. He is the one I rely on to help me through my pain, which has been horrific, he has come up with a plan for me that includes injections that relieve my pain completely! Not only s he great, but his staff is as well!

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Comfortable office visit.... Pleasant staff... Doctor was very helpful and addressed all issues that I had questions about.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is incredible. I highly recommend anyone dealing with any form of pain or discomfort. Extremely knowledgable. Excellent communicator. His natural approach allows patients serious about their health to get serious care. Great staff as well!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I look forward to my appointments with Dr Hsu. He has a wonderful staff. Very friendly & kind. Dr Hsu has a great bedside manner and he has really helped me with my pain issues.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernard Hsu and his staff are professional, understanding and always concerned for the patient's welfare. The level of pain and treatment is always discussed and addressed. He will suggest different therapies to try until your condition has improved.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu was patient to listen and look at different pieces of the puzzle. He took time to get and review my past records with me while I was right there. In honesty, referred me to a specialist when he thought his procedures would not help.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu always has time to answer all of your questions. He never rushes you out of his office. His last statement is "do you have any questions".

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is excellent. He very clearly explains treatment options, and is never in a hurry to leave the exam room. He is also very good answering all of my questions and concerns.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu always addresses my concerns and offers options and alternatives to medication therapy

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is truly a professional from the moment you walk in the waiting room which is inviting , to the staff which are always personable and finally the meeting with Dr Hsu who always puts you at ease as he is concerned with your medical condition.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Never leave Dr Hsu unhappy. All questions answered, my pain is under control, or we have made the necessary plans to get the pain to the very best point we can. I have actually had treatments that I have felt 100% pain free, or close to it! None Better!

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased and he explained everything in detail to me.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never in my life have I been pain free without taking any kind of pills for the pain

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is totally knowledgeable and professional. I trust his diagnosis and treatment in healing my pain. I think he is a wonderful doctor and the girls in the front office are totally friendly like Dr. Hsu, always cheerful and professional as well.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu's bedside manner is great. He listens and addresses all concerns.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu, Always sincere and caring, never rushed during the exam and consult. I have deep respect for this doctor and have advised other physicians of his outstanding practice.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu explained my procedure in a very concise, understandable manner for a lay person to understand. Dr. Hsu's approach to managing a patients pain is his willingness to work with different options that best suit the patient.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Helpful every step of the way, put me at ease!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so very happy to have Dr Hsu as my doctor. He has an awesome bedside manner and he always listens to my concerns. His office staff is so friendly and nice too.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hsu is the best. I have had better relief from his treatments then any medications.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Began seeing Dr. Hsu for pain related to fibromyalgia in 2014. He is attentive, caring and is a good educator; pointing out positives and negatives of treatment. Helped me with Acupuncture and makes appropriate referrals and recommendations for meds.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

trigger points in upper back and shoulder helped, still muscle tightness in chest. my complaint of pain down right lumbar spine and pelvis was not thoroughly investigated. Had to go ER on Sun/Mon for severe acute pelvic pain and numbness of right leg :(

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AS ALWAYS DR, HSU ADDRESSED MY PROBLEM AND CONTINUED TO DO WHAT WAS NEEDED FOR ME.THANK-YOU..IT IS REFRESHING HAVING A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PAITENT

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is very friendly and personable. I always felt comfortable.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with Dr Hsu. He is very kind, caring and actually listens to my problems and addresses them to my satisfaction. He offers several solutions for me to think about. I have made amazing progress with Dr Hsu. Excellent Dr!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is wonderful, compassionate, and a great doctor. He took great care of me, and I currently do not have any pain. Thank you Dr. Hsu!

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love that Dr. Hsu listens to me and my concerns and does not just dismiss me!!!

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hsu is the most gentle kind and caring man. He listens to your problems ...he really listens! Terry, she works at the front desk was so extremely helpful even giving me a high five after helping me with my health ins. the entire staff is great!

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is one of the best doctors in WNY hands down. I have been to over 30 doctors over the years and Noone can even come close to his ability to keep a great schedule and really find the root cause of the problem.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Hsu takes his time to explain EVERYTHING to you. He makes you feel important and all of your concerns are valid.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu has real compassion, is very professional, and my treatment helped a lot. His staff are kind and attentive. Bravo!

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu was very professional. He answered all my questions. Did not hurry me at all. I wish other Dr.'s could take a lesson from him on how to treat patients. I was very satisfied with my appointment. Gwen

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Hsu was wonderful, the whole staff is friendly and warm. Dr Hsu is so down to earth, he listens too all my questions and even answers them. I feel like I am talking to a friend. Really a great experience.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hsu is the first pain doctor to listen to my concerns and address me like a person,not a number.

by James K. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I've suffered from back pain for a long time and Dr. Hsu was able to bring down the pain level to a bare minimum with an injection, instead of habit forming drugs. Thank you!

Jul 22nd, 2013

Good doctor, takes his time with patients and is sincere and caring.

Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hsu is extremely skilled in epidural injections, and he has a fantastic bedside manner. Very Professional all around.

Esq show details Esq
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Hsu is extremely talented in pain management and epidural injections! Hands down, without a doubt I recommend Dr. Hsu 110% as an interventional pain management physician.