A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hynes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Hynes MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Hynes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hynes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Hynes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.