A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Hynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hynes
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Hynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hynes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Hynes MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Hynes practice?
- Dr. Bernard Hynes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Hynes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.