A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Jasmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Jasmin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasmin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jasmin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Malcolm Grow Medical CntrAndrews Afb,Md
- Fort Myers Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Villanueva Jasmin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard V. Jasmin practice?
- Dr. Bernard Jasmin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Jasmin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Geriatric Doctors.