A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Jorge is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Jorge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Jorge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Simon Jorge MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Jorge practice?
- Dr. Bernard Jorge has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Jorge practices Pediatrics near South Gate, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See South Gate Pediatricians.