A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Jorge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Jorge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan