A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Katz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Katz practice?
- Dr. Bernard Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Katz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Family Physicians and Pacific Palisades Geriatric Doctors.