A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kelberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kelberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Kelberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kelberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kelberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Kelberg practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.