A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberg
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kelberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Kelberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kelberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kelberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kelberg practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.