A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kelberg is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kelberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kelberg practice?
Dr. Bernard Kelberg practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.