A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kelberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kelberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Kelberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kelberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kelberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kelberg practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.