A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Kole, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Elliott Kole MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Kole practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kole has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kole practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists and West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.