A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kole
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Kole, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Kole MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Kole practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kole has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kole practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.