Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Kruger
Dr. Bernard Kruger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kruger is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital --- Weill Cornell Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Kruger has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Kruger has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Kruger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Robert Lombardo
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
New York, NY 0.02 mi43
Dr. Camilo Uy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi47