Dr. Bernard Kurecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Kurecki?

September 6th, 2015

Great family doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Kureki for almost 15 years, he's the best. Does anyone know where went?? Please let me or everyone on this site know. Thanks

Doctor's Response

Dr. Kurecki is no longer a practicing physician with Heart and Family Health Institute. We will be more than happy to assist you in selecting a new Primary Care Provider from the list of our many esteemed physicians. Please feel free to reach out to us at 772-335-9600. Thank you.

July 22nd, 2015

As far as I am concerned, the H&FHI is losing a top notch physician. It's a shame the powers at hand were inept in renewing his contract.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with our staff. Although Dr. Kurecki is no longer a physician here at Heart and Family, we do have a large list of esteemed physicians who will be more than happy to take on your care. Please feel free to reach our scheduling department by calling 772-335-9600.

May 13th, 2015

He has always answered all my questions and always gave me the feeling that I was getting the most professional care possible. Always followed up on any problems I mentioned...very thorough.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words and we thank you for re-establishing with another primary care provider and continuing to be vital part of our practice.

February 23rd, 2015

I find Dr. Kurecki to be a brilliant man and an excellent diagnostician. He is always caring and has given me great referrals

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Although Dr. Kurecki is no longer a physician here at Heart and Family Health Institute, we do have many esteemed physicians who are willing to take on your health care needs. We look forward to treating you in the future and thank you for choosing our practice. Please contact our scheduling department by calling 772-335-9600.

February 20th, 2015

I highly appreciate Dr Kurecki and his knowledge and skills every visit I have had. I feel very comfortable talking and discussing any of the medical issues I have had or current. He relieves my stress and addresses it promptly with whatever medical condition I am being treated for.I will continue to have Dr Kurecki as my primary physician for life. I have zero complaints on him. He is very nice and lets you know how medical issues can be treated to make it better. He deserves to be totally recognized with awards. He's got my vote. I totally recommend Dr Kurecki to everyone.. The staff if always so respectful and courtesy. Been going there for over 5 years and I am totally satisfied.. Keep up the great work you are doing Dr. Kurecki! I know you will....

January 27th, 2015

Easy to talk too, very nice guy, very knowledgeable My FAVORITE Doctor!!!!

January 8th, 2015

Dr. Kurecki has been my family physician for about 10 years. He always takes time to listen to my issues and insures that I understand his plan of treatment and issue I may have with my health. I would strongly recommend him to all my friends and neighbors.

October 22nd, 2014

First Office Visit

Just moved to the area and I was in need of finding new doctors...Spoke to a few neighbors and they mentioned Heart & Family Health... I called for an appointment to be seen by a Primary doctor...Was given an appointment to be seen just a few days later...Came a few minutes early and went over the medical history then I was escorted with 10 minutes to the first nurse Brenda who was very attentive and very thorough ...Nurse Marta then came in and took over the balance of the questions in order to get a better handle on me the new patient ...Full Examination and Testings where then followed by a nice conversation with Dr Kurecki... I am pleasantly surprised that "I HIT A HOME RUN" with the entire staff and will continue to use them as my primary doctor..even the referrals to see specialist where handled at the end of the visit by their staff...Made me smile as I left their offices...I normally do not recommend anything to anyone...HOWEVER if you have doubts with your own doctor ...Give this group @ Heart & Family Services a look over...

October 14th, 2017