Dr. Bernard Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Lee?

September 1st, 2017

Saved My Breast Reconstruction

I saw Dr. Lee after the surgeon who placed my tissue Expanders retired abruptly. This left me truly in a horrible situation. Fortunately, I found Dr. Lee. From the first interaction on the phone with his administrator, I knew I was in the right place. He has been honest about the challenges of my reconstruction but, he's delivered incredible results. His NP is also truly outstanding and responsive. I highly recommend him for breast surgery and yes, I'm extremely picky.:)

June 28th, 2017

2 Hour Wait

After waiting just over 2 hours I headed for the door disgusted! The receptionist called me and said, don't leave your next! She had told me that a 1/2 hour ago, but the medical assistant came to the door and said that she would put me in a room. She did but he didn't come into the room for another 20 minutes. He said "sorry about the wait" over his shoulder. I was not getting the warm fuzzies from this guy! He took pictures of my problem areas and it was quite humiliating. His fellow gave me a kind nod and said softly that it would be ok. He acknowledged me! Dr. Lee could have cared less. He spent about 7 minutes in the room explaining the procedure and said that they would be in touch with me. I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM. SO unprofessional!

May 3rd, 2017

The best.

I am very happy with my results. Dr. Lee is the best.

December 29th, 2015

Dr. Lee takes the time to make sure all questions are answered. His bedside manner is the best!

September 30th, 2014

The Best!!

Dr Lee, Is a very caring, compassionate doctor. He and Dr Michael Curtis helped me through a very difficult time in my life and gave me back so much of what breast cancer took away, He listens and genuinely wants his patients to be happy with the results. His staff and his assistant Maria are professional and caring. I will always be thankful to have found Dr Lee.

August 18th, 2011

DIEP Reconstructive surgery after masrectomy

Dr. Lee I would say is the best surgeon around. He alway informs you, before they put under, what he will do why you are in surgery. Not only is he very intelligent but also has a great bedside manner.I would recommend Dr B Lee to anyone who is interested in reconstruction surgery.

March 3rd, 2011

Best Surgeon ever

Dr. Bernard Lee is the best plastic surgeon I have ever met. I was a very difficult case for a microsurgery breast reconstruction. He did a great job of figuring out what was the best way to treat me. He is very talented. He is caring and has great bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a plastic surgeon.

March 27th, 2016