A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrhoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lehrhoff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff practice?
- Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Lehrhoff practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.