A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Lemke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Lemke, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Edgar Lemke MA and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Bernard Lemke has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Lemke practices Internal Medicine near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Internists.