A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Levi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Levi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Levi, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Levi FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Levi practice?
- Dr. Bernard Levi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Levi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Cardiologists.