A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Levi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Levi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Levi, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Levi FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Levi practice?
- Dr. Bernard Levi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Levi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Cardiologists.