A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Levin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Levin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Levin practice?
- Dr. Bernard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Levin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.