A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Levine is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Levine practice?
Dr. Bernard Levine practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Springfield Gardens, NY.
See Springfield Gardens Family Physicians, Springfield Gardens General Practitioners, Springfield Gardens Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Springfield Gardens Pulmonologists, and Springfield Gardens Sleep Medicine Doctors.