A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Levine is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Edward Levine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Bernard Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Levine practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield Gardens, NY.
See Springfield Gardens Family Physicians and Springfield Gardens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.