A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Lim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Lim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from U Of Dundee.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard B Lim MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard B. Lim practice?
- Dr. Bernard Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Lim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.