A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Lim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Lim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from U Of Dundee.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard B Lim MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard B. Lim practice?
- Dr. Bernard Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Lim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.