A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Lofman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Lofman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lofman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard S Lofman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Lofman practice?
- Dr. Bernard Lofman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Lofman practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians.