Dr. Bernard Logan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Logan?

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Logan since 1980, thirty six years. He delivered my children, has been my gynecologist for all these years, and my daughters have been his patients, also. One of them had ovarian cancer and his surgery saved her life. He is an excellent physician, the utmost professional, and a kind and caring person.

Doctor Logan is a true family doctor!

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Doctor Logan is a true family doctor! He is not only my doctor but has also been my mother's doctor and has delivered all of my siblings and myself. Although his practice has many patients you never feel as though you are just a number. He truly cares and gives you the time and information you deserve. Kathy Mahoney (office manager) is top notch. She is always pleasant, organized and helpful. I just wish I lived in the Massachusetts area still, so in the future Dr. Logan could deliver my children.

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Dr Logan is an amazing doctor. I have had many complcated health issues over the years he has always been there for me. I feel very fortunate to have him for a Doctor. His staff is like family they go out of their way to help you. His office Manager Kathy Mahoney is the best I can not say enough about her there is no one on this earth that would even come close to her. While I attend MGH for most Health issues I will always go to Dr Logan I trust him with my life.

Posted on September 14th, 2015