A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Feldman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Michael Feldman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Bernard Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Feldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.