A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Markowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Markowitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Orbital Fractures
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard L Markowitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Bernard Markowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Markowitz practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.