Dr. Bernard Markowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
Excellent Experience
I interviewed with several Beverly Hills plastic surgeons and did not find a surgeon that made me completely confident and comfortable, until I met Dr. Markowitz. I could immediately tell that he had a passion and perfectionism towards his profession, without being egotistical or insensitive. He took time to explain everything from pre-surgery to post-surgery and was very transparent. Because of Dr. Markowitz and his incredible staff (including surgical coordinator Antonia Davis) I was completely confident and secure going into the procedure. After the procedure (full face, neck, and brow lift) I was a little swollen, but there was absolutely no bruising or scarring. The day after, I could already see results that were natural looking. I had a quick recovery and my friends and family would compliment me, on the fact that my face looked the same as it did 20 years ago. Dr. Markowitz has a keen understanding of facial structure and his inherent expertise left me with a totally natural result. I cannot recommend Dr. Markowitz highly enough. As a women who was on the fence and hesitant about this procedure, he made me feel completely secure and have such a joyful experience through it all.

October 4th, 2011
amazing
A friend rec Dr Markowitz to me for eyelid surgery and a brow lift.Appointment was easy to make,convenient parking and seen by Dr within 5 minutes of arrival.Dr Markowitz was friendly, pleasant, reassuring and very professional....everything was explained to me and all questions we had were answered fully.Met the lovely Antonia for admin requirements and she was equally as patient and helpful. At no time were we rushed and once I decided to proceed everything went according to the agreed scheduleSpent 1 night in aftercare ( highly rec if your husband is squeamish) and about a week at home for an amazing transformation.I had wanted my surgery for many years and am delighted with the results. At all times Dr Markowitz was available to me, before and after surgery and the follow up care exceeded all my expectations this was a 5* experience all the way and i highly rec Dr Markowitz to anyone considering surgery

August 4th, 2011
My expectations were exceeded by Dr. Markowitz and his caring staff. He came highly recommended by friends, and my initial visit to his office felt very professional but also low key. Dr. Markowitz listened to what i wished for, agreed with my vision, and that is what i got. Immediately post-surgery, I saw him 8 days out of 10, which was enormously reassuring. I highly recommend him.

May 25th, 2011
nose job/septo
I had a very difficult nose to fix esthetically and mechanically. Wide bridge and big tip with small bump too. My nose is massively different now and it was done so well that no one even knew I did it. Minimal swelling and minor discomfort. When he pulled off the splint I realized why i paid so much. Work of art. My tip is a swollen but I saw how it will look after it goes down because it did not swell up till 2 days after the splint was removed which he told me would happen. I thought it would swell immediately but not till two nights later and I imagine it will be this way for 3months or so. My nose is still congested and that is the only thing that bothers me and man! is that annoying. The price we pay to be beautiful.