A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Mason practice?
Dr. Bernard Mason practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.