Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard McNamara
Dr. Bernard McNamara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA, with other offices in Redondo Beach, CA and Compton, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. McNamara is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard McNamara has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard McNamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.
Dr. David Plotkin
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tustin, CA 0.01 mi59
Dr. Amer Rayyes
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.06 mi47
Brian Michael Swan, M.D.
Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.06 mi17