A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard McNamara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard McNamara, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. McNamara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Tilman McNamara MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard T. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Bernard McNamara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors, and Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.