Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Michlin
Dr. Bernard Michlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michlin is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center and Sharp Community Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Michlin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Michlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Carrie Cardenas
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Arvin Klein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi57
Dr. Elaine Gertser
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi35