Dr. Bernard Michlin MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015
Not sure if the diagnosis is accurate as they screwed up the second, confirming test which I had to pay for anyway. Office seems to always be confused about charges. I liked the doctor and they diagnosed me with something every doctor in the past missed, but I am a little skeptic if I really have this and why.

February 12th, 2012
Very smart, very caring, takes care of the whole person
I noticed Dr. Michlin skills over the years when I took my younger brother (a schizophrenic) to him. He always treated my brother with respect and care, and looked at ALL of his problems, not just the obvious one. Also, he was accessible when we needed him. I am also in the healthcare industry and I am very impressed by his wealth of knowledge.When I had a serious medical issue, I immediately thought, I am going to use his services too. When I see Dr. Michlin, I feel all of my worries are heard and addressed, a rare experience in other doctor's offices. I can highly recommend Dr. Michlin's services.

September 29th, 2011
daughter of senior citizen
I would highly recommend Dr. Michlin. My mother has a complicated medical history. He is always willing to go the extra mile to provide the best care for my mother. The staff is very pleasant and helpful, especially the receptionist. Sometimes patients can be self-centered and his staff always responds with a caring professionalism.

April 26th, 2010
I have found most doctors are not as congenial as they were when I was growing up, but Dr. Michlin & his staff have treated me with patience and respect over the past couple of years so no real complaints. His receptionist is very congenial and has worked well with me when scheduling/canceling appointments, she processes faxes from my mail-order pharmacy quickly and has even gotten a few appointments for me the same day I called with a problem. Dr. Michlin can seem a bit "rough around the edges", but since getting to know him, I have to say he takes the time to listen to me and then explain the treatment he's about to embark on. Overall, I like Dr. Michlin and his staff, they are a bit different than most doctor's offices I've been to in the past decade, but each doctor has their own way of conducting business.

April 24th, 2010
Dr. Michlin and his receptionist were rude. The lady at the front desk was nasty, I had a scheduled appointment and when I arrived she told me "SHE" had no appointment scheduled for me. I waited for OVER an hour with no explanation or concern for my time. Dr. Michlin spent most of my appointment on the phone with what appeared to be peronal business.I will not return

May 31st, 2016