A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Milstein, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Milstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Milstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Allen Milstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Milstein practice?
- Dr. Bernard Milstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Milstein practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.