A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Milstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Milstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Allen Milstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Milstein practice?
- Dr. Bernard Milstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Milstein practices Ophthalmology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Galveston, TX.
See League City Ophthalmologists.