A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Milstein is Excellent. Dr. Milstein has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Milstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Milstein practice?
Dr. Bernard Milstein practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and League City, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barney Milstein, Dr. Bernardo Milstein, Dr. Bernie Milstein