A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Milstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Milstein, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Milstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Milstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Milstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Allen Milstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Milstein practice?
- Dr. Bernard Milstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Milstein practices Ophthalmology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City Ophthalmologists.