Dr. Bernard Milstein, MD
Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Love this place show details Love this place
by Sarah on Feb 13th, 2015

I had my appointment on the day of their Mardi Gras party. The staff was so happy and cheerful and seemed to be more than just co workers, they seemed like a family. You could tell that they really enjoy what they do. I was seen quickly and Dr. Milstein was great as always.

by Olga L. Botero on Jul 25th, 2013

I found Dr Milstein and the staff very professional and knowlodgeable I would recommend Dr Milstein to anybody and the best part was the lolly pop at the end.

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Milstein is professional and direct. If you have a question, ask it and you will get a detailed answer. His experience speaks volumes, and he delivers quality service!

Mar 30th, 2009

Excellent surgeon

Sep 13th, 2007 on yahoo.com

i was really scared and nervous to have lasik eye surgery. the staff at the eye clinic of texas was very helpful and understanding and put me at ease before my procedure. dr milstien reassured me throughout the procedure and even called me that afternoon

Sep 13th, 2007 on yahoo.com

GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF, EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT RESULTS - AND THEY ALWAYS GIVE ME A LOLLIPOP WHEN I LEAVE!

Sep 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Customer Service Is Horrible: My appointment was rescheduled due to the doctor which is understandable. What is not acceptable is going to your appointment and finding out that it is not scheduled as planned, but is actually now 2 weeks from the date told