Dr. Bernard Miot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Miot?

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I've seen Dr. Miot Twice, and find him to be very attentive, i have Sciatica, a nerve condition which is extremely painful, when Dr. Miot diagnosed my condition he ordered an MRI as to find the source of my pain and prescribed a Narcotic for the pain. Thursday Dec. 29th. I go back for the reading of the MRI, and that will determine if I should need surgery or not, if i should need surgery i feel comfortable with Dr. Miot performing it, as i believe his qualifications speaks for it self, i will however update this review after my next appointment, and or surigical procedure.

Total Hip Replacement (both hips)

Posted on April 28th, 2016

The Doctor was very compassionate and caring. He took his time with me to explain the procedure to me. He did the left side in 2011 and the right side in2012. I highly recommend this man.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

One of the nicest and kind and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. The BEST

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Thanks again for a awesome job of caring for my grandmother, you are always there at a drop of a hat for us. A very through doctor with the best bedside manor around. I work with a lot of doctors to know !!!! Sweetest office staff also :)

Doctor know it all

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Very combative! No bedside manner! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone not even my dog! Staff isn't nice either! I called my primary care and advised him to never send anyone else to this man! Go somewhere else!

I love Dr. Milot

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Milot for an achilles tendon injury and needed only two Prolotherapy treatments to correct my problem that other doctors wanted to do surgery on. I was extremely pleased and grateful.Dr. Milot NEVER runs on time (bring a book...maybe a snack :) BUT once you get to see him, he gives you his undivided attention for as long as you need. I've never been rushed by him and he has a very caring nature.My condition didn't need any followup so I couldn't really assess this question.

GREATEST SPECIALIST EVER

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I was on vacation at my old home im Miami, I fell off a ladder and broke my arm. The ER nurse recommended Dr. Miot. Dr. Miot diagnosed the problem immediately and with great concern, I was operated on that evening as I now lived out of state. The care given was extrodinare, it was unbelievable how excellent the Dr. was. I highly recommend Dr. Miot. the best thank you Dr. Miot

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Great doctor. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 19th, 2017