Dr. Bernard Miot MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Plantation, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Miot Twice, and find him to be very attentive, i have Sciatica, a nerve condition which is extremely painful, when Dr. Miot diagnosed my condition he ordered an MRI as to find the source of my pain and prescribed a Narcotic for the pain. Thursday Dec. 29th. I go back for the reading of the MRI, and that will determine if I should need surgery or not, if i should need surgery i feel comfortable with Dr. Miot performing it, as i believe his qualifications speaks for it self, i will however update this review after my next appointment, and or surigical procedure.

April 28th, 2016
Total Hip Replacement (both hips)
The Doctor was very compassionate and caring. He took his time with me to explain the procedure to me. He did the left side in 2011 and the right side in2012. I highly recommend this man.

April 14th, 2016
One of the nicest and kind and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. The BEST

August 22nd, 2013
Thanks again for a awesome job of caring for my grandmother, you are always there at a drop of a hat for us. A very through doctor with the best bedside manor around. I work with a lot of doctors to know !!!! Sweetest office staff also :)

July 3rd, 2012
Doctor know it all
Very combative! No bedside manner! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone not even my dog! Staff isn't nice either! I called my primary care and advised him to never send anyone else to this man! Go somewhere else!

December 13th, 2011
I love Dr. Milot
I was treated by Dr. Milot for an achilles tendon injury and needed only two Prolotherapy treatments to correct my problem that other doctors wanted to do surgery on. I was extremely pleased and grateful.Dr. Milot NEVER runs on time (bring a book...maybe a snack :) BUT once you get to see him, he gives you his undivided attention for as long as you need. I've never been rushed by him and he has a very caring nature.My condition didn't need any followup so I couldn't really assess this question.

January 4th, 2011
GREATEST SPECIALIST EVER
I was on vacation at my old home im Miami, I fell off a ladder and broke my arm. The ER nurse recommended Dr. Miot. Dr. Miot diagnosed the problem immediately and with great concern, I was operated on that evening as I now lived out of state. The care given was extrodinare, it was unbelievable how excellent the Dr. was. I highly recommend Dr. Miot. the best thank you Dr. Miot

February 4th, 2010
Great doctor. I highly recommend him.

May 4th, 2017