A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Morrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Morrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Morrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Morrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard F Morrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard F. Morrey practice?
- Dr. Bernard Morrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Morrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.