A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Morrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Morrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Morrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Morrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard F Morrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard F. Morrey practice?
- Dr. Bernard Morrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Morrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.