A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Morris, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Morris FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Morris practice?
- Dr. Bernard Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Morris practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See La Jolla Urologists.