Dr. Bernard O'Malley Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2016

A different perspective.

I'm so sorry to all of you with negative experiences. However, he became my doctor when I was just 10 years old. He was the ONLY person that listened to me when my own parents wouldn't, he always made me feel better, he always listened to my opinion what was going on with my own body! If I had all day I couldn't say enough good things about my 18 yrs of experience with him! God bless him- I haven't found anyone that listens like he did! I use to say "you can't retire til I'm dead" (even though I was a child and he was grown) he did everything he could think of to help me and I respect him for it.

May 10th, 2010

This doctor is the worst physician I've ever know. For 3 years he prescibed heartburn meds for my horrid, gnawing, very frequent stomach pain. He never did a blood test for the h- pylori bacteria that cases such a condition. I did not know that there was such a thing as a bacteria that could case stomach pain, ulcer, bleeding ulcer and death. I had a hemmoglobin level of 3 when I was admitted to the emerency room. Normal hemmoglobin level should be 12-15. he has badly misdiagnosed several people in my family. We have all found different, competent doctors. He is cruising on his old reputation of many years ago. I have met many people who have had very negative experiences with this doctor. Several have sued him damages were so bad. Horrid bedside manner if you are in the hospital. Definatly not worthy of a 4 star rating. More interested in talking about what he wants to talk about during the few short minutes allowed during an office visit. His rating must have been earned decades ago, but he is a slob. Skip this guy if you want to stay out of the obituary page.

May 4th, 2010

The one DR. I would, and do reccomend to my friends!

Over 30+ years DR. O`Malley has seen me through a multitude of illnesses sicknessesand injuries. Including an auto accident that I almost lost my life in. No he was not the surgeon, but he cared enough to come to the hospital I was in to see how Iwas doing. To me that meant a lot. As a Dr.he has helped my wife and I get drugs not covered by any means we could find, and too expensive for us to buy, sometimes a letter to a company from yourDR. is all it takes. Not all will take the time. He has been a great Doctor forus. As I said, I would tell my friends to see.

October 7th, 2014