A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Ong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard C Ong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard C. Ong practice?
- Dr. Bernard Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Ong practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.