Dr. Bernard Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Ong?

August 14th, 2017

Superior Medical Professional body mending magic

after two(2) successful total knee replacements in less than 12 months, now have a new lease on life, with two(2) very strong legs. Life changing. Dr. Ong is superman in an operating gown.

June 24th, 2017

He's The Best!!!

Excellent Dr. The professionalism and patient care of both Dr. Ong and his staff is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Ong to anyone who needs orthopedic care/surgery to their shoulder or knee.

April 12th, 2017

I wish I didn't HAVE to need him, but HAPPY to have used his services

I had to have surgery to reattach a ruptured biceps tendon about nine years ago and did a lot of online research on orthopedic surgeons in Las Vegas area. I chose to consult with Dr. Ong. His vast experience with performing the type of surgery I required and his "bedside manner" sold me on him doing the repair surgery. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. When I suffered a similar injury to my other bicep, I knew exactly where to come for great care from a world-class surgeon. Dr. Ong and his staff are great persons as well as professionals.

March 28th, 2017

Great Doctor

Highly Recommend Dr. Ong

March 13th, 2017

Shoulder problems Part 2

Dr. Ong repaired a torn tendon in my right shoulder in 2014. Repair seemed good at the time, but just over two years later it looks like I will be back for more surgery.

August 26th, 2016

Great Surgeon

Dr. Ong performed a rotator cuff repair for me in May. I had very little pain afterward, which I believe is an indicator of his still and the fact that he's gentle with tissues, and the results are really excellent. It's only been just over 3 months, and I can do things that I haven't been able to do in a very long time. His staff members are always courteous and professional.

May 12th, 2016

No one better

Dr. Ong has replaced both my knees, and did a rotator cuff repair on my shoulder. He is the only Ortho I would use. He cares about his patients, and takes time to make sure the care you are given after the surgery is top notch.

September 9th, 2015

Best Ortho in Las Vegas

Dr, Ong replaced both my knees and a rotator cuff repair in in 2014. I could not ask for a better doctor. If I lived out of state, I would return to Vegas for Dr. Ong to treatment. I have a tiny scar on both knees, which is excellent...

February 5th, 2015

I am very please with the care I got from Dr. Ong and his staff, I have been walking in pain for over 40 years, and now I am pain free with my new knee replacement, what a great guy very friendly and honest about his diagnosis of my knee, praise god and Dr. Ong..

December 19th, 2014

Very competent

August 2nd, 2014

Great Doctor

Being seeing Doctor Ong for years, for bilateral knee problems due to arthritis and shoulder pain. He is patient and takes time to answer your questions and always is polite. He never pushes any surgery, offers suggestions and gives you all his findings through x-rays and takes the time to examine you thoroughly. I needed knee replacement done over five years ago, but have dealt with the pain and suffering due to my stubbornness and fear. Not once has Dr. Ong pushed the surgery on me, he waited for me to come to him. He said I'll know when I'm ready. And he was right, when I couldn't walk any more without going grocery shopping for a few minutes and have to quit or look for a place to sit. When standing wasn't a option. And sleeping in pain was keeping me up all night long. That was when I had enough pain in my life to say enough is enough! Dr. Ong is one smart man, and I never experience a Dr. who waits for you to come to him for surgery and not push it on you. I love him.

December 11th, 2013

Knee Replacement baby

I have had bi-lateral knee problems since a teenager, Ran and worked out at a gym constantly. After numerous Knee surgeries' (5) , throughout the years(40 years) it was finally time to get a replacement. From severe pain when I moved my right leg, I am now able to walk painfree. This is due to Dr. Ong! He did not push me to have a replacement. He did not try to persuade me to have surgery. He let me decide on when I was ready. He remained available to me during tis time, never being rude or dismissive. I choose the surgery after 6months. One and half years later I am pain free. It's hard work recovering. Therapy is horrible. But that is not Dr. Ong's fault. He was encouraging when I thought I was failing. God Bless this man.