Dr. Bernard Oppong DO Patient Reviews

3.8

August 10th, 2016
Dr Oppong is an awesome physician who treats you like you are his only patient. He takes his time to explain your condition and the treatment options that are available to you. He genuinely cares and would refer you to a good specialist he can personally vouch for if necessary. Most importantly he is always a phone call away. I'm glad I met him.

October 25th, 2013
DO NOT visit- unprofessional & uneducated!!
I went to Dr. Oppong's Urgent Care to be treated and was misdiagnosed. I not only wasted an hour and a half waiting to be treated when the facility first opened but was rudely told my toddler had something he cannot have until he's 7 years old. I questioned the Dr and their diagnosis and was talked to like a child. I had to see a specialist within a few days since we did not receive the proper treatment initially. When the issue was discussed with Dr. Oppong he insisted that I pay for the lack of treatment anyways because he was 'not willing' to do anything with my claim. From the receptionst to the owner, everyone involved was unprofessional and uneducated to treat a young child. I would never recommend anyone visiting this Dr or his Urgent Care.