Emergency Physician

Feb 29th, 2016

This doctor was awesome. I have a history of throwing my shoulder out and it often takes general anesthesia to get it back in. I don't know what move he exactly did but he just seemed to pull on my arm and twist it to the outside and it went back in! No needle needed. He needs to make a YouTube video showing other doctors how to do this.

Oct 25th, 2015

I am a nurse manager and my mother who is over 80 became extremely ill and came to the ER at the Allen-Columbia Hospital. Dr. Chang saw her quickly and with his timely and detailed care saved her life. i live out of state and he took the time to call me and keep me updated even though i know how hectic it is in the emergency room. great doctor

Jun 6th, 2015

We were visiting out of town from California when my son began having bad abdominal pain so we brought him to the emegency room where it was something out of a horror movie with row upon row of patients all jammed together, it was horrifying. Dr Chang was our doctor and when he saw us he told us he was worried about my sons appendix. His initial hunch was correct after the testing but what we were so grateful was despite the place being so crazy and us having no nurse see us for so long, Dr Chang put in the Plastic IV in my sons arm, did all his bloodworm himself and even pushed him to the radiology department for his studies. I wish never to go back to an emergency room again but if I do I hope he is there. God bless you Dr Chang for your help.

May 28th, 2015

diagnosed me with the right condition after 3 other people missed it. thank you so much. so lucky to meet in the ER