A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Pare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Pare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Pare MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Pare practice?
- Dr. Bernard Pare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Pare practices Family Medicine near Mount Juliet, TN.
See Mount Juliet Primary Care Doctors.