A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Patty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patty
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Patty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Patty graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Patty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Hardtner Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard E Patty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Patty practice?
- Dr. Bernard Patty has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Patty practices Ophthalmology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Ophthalmologists.