A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Percarpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Percarpio, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percarpio graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Percarpio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Percarpio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Percarpio practice?
Dr. Bernard Percarpio practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bristol, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Bristol Radiologists.