A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Percarpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Percarpio
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Percarpio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Percarpio, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percarpio graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Percarpio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Percarpio MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Percarpio practice?
- Dr. Bernard Percarpio has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Percarpio practices Therapeutic Radiology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Radiologists.