A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Percarpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Percarpio, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Percarpio graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Percarpio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Percarpio MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Percarpio practice?
- Dr. Bernard Percarpio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Percarpio practices Therapeutic Radiology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Bristol, CT.
See Waterbury Radiologists.