A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Perez, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Ramon Perez MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Perez practice?
- Dr. Bernard Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Perez practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.