A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Pfeifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Pfeifer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Pfeifer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeifer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pfeifer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeifer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Pfeifer practice?
Dr. Bernard Pfeifer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.