Dr. Bernard Polatsch Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Polatsch?

Can't believe this quack is still practicing

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Horrible, stay away!! He's too superior to listen to your concerns and too arrogant to care about you. Too bad I didn't look at the reviews when I booked the appointment which was easy. But this dr just plain stinks

Don't go to this doctor!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Horrible dr!!! Will never see him again.

PHD

Posted on October 1st, 2013

The Doctor was warm, caring and attentive, and he solved my problem easily, and with medications, and not surgery!

Terrible Dr`

Posted on August 5th, 2012

misdiagnosed me because he didn't take the time to really see what my problem was. Turned out I had cancer. Do yourself a favor, do not see this dr.

bad doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Doesn't care about patients, doesn't listen, acts like he is superior. Should have read the first review before I saw him.

Terrible doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Doctor doesn't care about his patients. Could care less if you were healthy or sick.He is too old and should retire.

Horrible GYN

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I had a lump on my breast and this doctor thought it was "nothing." even though I had a strong family history. He refused to give me a mamo ...

Crappy Dr who almost killed me

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Dr. Polatsch was recommended to me when I found a lump on my left breast. I also needed a annual checkup and I figured I would do that too. Mr Polatsch is a gyn who was actually recommended because does the Brca test and I wanted it done since breast cancer runs in my family. After filling out the paper work I stated on three pages I had a lump on my breast plus I a strong family history. He didnt question me about it while I was doing a pap test and when he was done with the pap, he told me to get dressed. As he was about to walk out of the room, I brought the lump up to him. He rolled his eyes and then examined me. He told me it was nothing and he acted like he really didnt care. I asked him what it was and he said coldly breast change all the time dont worry about it. When I came back to do the Brca test, I asked him about it again where he told me, it was nothing and not to worry about it, breast change all the time and this is normal. I wouldnt leave the office and demanded a mamo script and an MRI in addition to a breast surgeon recommendation. He finally gave me all three. Well it turned out I had stage 2 triple negative Breast Cancer which is a very aggressive cancer. In addition the lymph nodes were positive. He had been faxed all the paper work from the place I did the MRI and mamos and he never called or anything. Also the surgeon that he recommended was a general surgeon right out of med school from the Dominican Republic. Thankfully, I did receive proper care and I said when I was all better I would let everyone know. This doctor is old, and he doesnt care about his patients, he needs to retire. When I finally talked to him about my condition was when I called the office for my paperwork to give to my new gyn. He got on the phone with me to tell me how sorry he was and recommended that I go to sloan for treatment. What a JERK, youre a little to late buddy!!Good luck if you see him, just realize you will be in the wrong hands!!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2017