A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Potter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Potter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Potter practice?
Dr. Bernard Potter practices Dermatology near Dix Hills, NY.
See Dix Hills Dermatologists.