A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Potter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Potter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Potter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Sol Potter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Potter practice?
- Dr. Bernard Potter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bernard Potter practices Dermatology near Dix Hills, NY.