Dr. Bernard Potter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Potter?

August 18th, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist highly recommend!

Excellent doctor Have been seeing him for a year now and even brought my daughter. He knew exactly what to give me to literally cure my Rosacea. Didn't have any luck with prior doctors I saw all they ever did was put me on antibiotics. Once the medicine was done it would just come back. Doctor Potter would not even prescribe me an antibiotic due to concerns of actually needing antibiotics for other health reasons and they may not work. Definitely cares about his patients! Would recommend anyone to see Dr. Potter

January 12th, 2015

I just visited Dr. Potter for the first time and I have to say that he is a great doctor. He is very polite, informative, and will thoroughly help you out with your problem. If you're looking for a go-to dermatologist, he's the one!!

January 11th, 2016