Seemed busy even though office was empty show details Seemed busy even though office was empty
by Tara A. on Jun 20th, 2015

The second we sat down with him he seemed like he had better things to do. He seems very smart but really wasn't willing to take the time to explain things. My husband is the one who it's going through all kinds of abdominal pain and has been dealing with it for months now. We aren't sure if it's ibs or something different. All I know is dr power's didn't seem to help. He didn't explain any reasoning, didn't attempt to find a new answer and basically yelled at us and asked us what we expected him to do. We were really hoping he could help and it just was a waste of a drive and time and money.

Answered Every Question/ Concern Before and After show details Answered Every Question/ Concern Before and After
by J Schmidt on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Powers took the time to clearly answer my many questions with patience and complete interest before my procedure. All went very smoothly. Dr. Powers took the time to speak with my friends in the waiting room, then visited me in recovery to tell me of the results. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Powers and all the Skyridge staff.

Feb 19th, 2015

Always fantastic doing my 5 year colonoscopies.

Excellent and compassionate, experienced yet humble! show details Excellent and compassionate, experienced yet humble!
by Barbara Lek on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Powers is an outstanding Gastroenterologist, and is able to relate to patients in a compassionate manner; He is experienced, yet also wishes to listen, and get to know each and every relevant matter; As a fellow health professional, he treated me both as a professional, yet remained both informative, thorough and kind. I am very aware that he is busy, yet he never appeared rushed; He is ethical, remains very human and compassionate, and caring; . He is never one to judge, and remains open to idiopathic issues, with a calm and knowledgable demeanor. He is an excellent diagnostician, is respectful, able to make matters clear and concise, and is able to remain at the helm of the ship at all times. He is at once experienced and trustworthy; I am able to say that he remains a model of what a Physician should be, in a complex and often frightening area of medicine. I truly feel lucky to have hime, both as an example, and as a Care Provider; I hope that more follow in his footsteps, and I recommend him without reservation.