A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadito Prudencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadito Prudencio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudencio graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Prudencio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Memorial Nursing HomePalatka, Fl
- Lakeshore Nursing HomeCrescent City, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadito A Prudencio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bernadito A. Prudencio practice?
- Dr. Bernadito Prudencio has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadito Prudencio practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Family Physicians and Palatka General Practitioners.