A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadito Prudencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadito Prudencio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prudencio
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prudencio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudencio graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Prudencio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Memorial Nursing HomePalatka, Fl
- Lakeshore Nursing HomeCrescent City, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadito A Prudencio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bernadito A. Prudencio practice?
- Dr. Bernadito Prudencio has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadito Prudencio practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Primary Care Doctors.